Cloud backup and archiving for on-premises and cloud NAS
The volume and density of unstructured data on NAS makes it difficult to balance the costs and requirements of backup, recovery, and retention. Data protection as-a-service works across on-premises and cloud to reduce complexity, improve search/recovery, and lower storage and archive costs by up to 50% percent.
Lower the TCO of long-term retention up to 50%
Direct-to-cold backup, storage tiering, and global deduplication provide a cost-efficient and resilient solution for long-term retention and compliance.
Efficiently protect NAS data on-premises or in the cloud
Snapshot integration, ML-based Smart Scan, and global, source dedupe drive backup, bandwidth, and storage efficiency across storage tiers.
Recover files from any point-in-time or storage tier
Metadata-powered search quickly finds and recovers all versions of files across file servers and NAS systems regardless of the age of data.
Backup and restore any NAS device anywhere
- Supports NFS, SMB NAS devices
- Protect NetApp, EMC Isilon, Amazon EFS, Azure NAS, and others
- Parallel backup/restore to the cloud
- Archive backups to cold storage (warm+cold or cold only)
Faster data movement with ML and metadata-powered backups
- Fast, low-impact incremental backups with 3rd party snapshot integration
- Eliminate repeated scans of files and directories with Druva SmartScan
- Accelerate backups of images and archived data
End-to-end data reduction
- Achieve radical savings with global deduplication across all tiers of storage
- Understand trends faster with built-in analytics and recommendations
- Automate the identification and exclusion of non-critical business data
Intelligent, long-term data retention
- Easily lower storage costs by 20% with one-click, policy-based storage tiering
- Cut compliance costs by 50% with direct backup to the Druva Archive Storage Tier
- Search for and recover individual files across all storage tiers
Ransomware protection and advanced recovery
- Ensures backup data cannot be encrypted with seamless data integrity
- Prevents deletion of data with zero-trust architecture and multi-level resiliency
- Enhances SecOps workflows with orchestrations and shared data intelligence
- Stops infected files from being recovered
- Automates creation of “golden snapshots” to accelerate recovery and reduce data loss
Quickly find the latest NAS proxy from the Druva console. Deploy to an on-premises or cloud VM. Securely activate your NAS proxy in a few easy steps.
CIO, TRC Companies