Scalable Oracle database data protection is complex and costly
Oracle databases are critical components to business infrastructure, yet scaling Oracle backup and DR requires new compute and storage in data centers or cloud instances. This infrastructure overhead slows down the pace of business, especially as organizations move and run Oracle instances in the cloud.
Improve IT agility with global visibility and control
Powerful and flexible data protection for Oracle databases on-premises and in the cloud (including Amazon RDS) in an easy-to-use cloud platform.
On-demand scale and storage without complexity
Leverage RMAN integrations for local or direct-to-cloud backup. Simplify fast backup and recovery with the efficiency of Druva cloud storage.
Reduce infrastructure, storage, and management costs
Direct-to-cloud backup, integrated archiving, and on-demand scale eliminate inefficiencies of Oracle data protection on-premises and in the cloud.
Direct-to-cloud backup and recovery for Oracle data
- Simple and secure, RMAN integrated backup and recovery with no infrastructure
- Deploys in minutes for on-premises and cloud workloads
- Auto-discovery and protection of online and offline databases
Flexible recovery of Oracle databases wherever they run
- Point-in-time (PIT) and granular recovery (Oracle and Amazon RDS for Oracle)
- Recover from local target or secure snapshot in the cloud
- Automated, single-step full database recovery
Radical storage reduction and efficiency
- Eliminate redundant data with a single -copy in the cloud
- Reduce bandwidth and storage with global, source-based deduplication
- Automate long-term retention (LTR) and lower storage costs by up to 20%
On-demand access to multiple RMAN backup options
- Leverage incremental merge and level-1 backups forever
- Meet aggressive 15-minute RPOs
- Fast copies and cloning on-premises and in the cloud
Timothy Loranger, Cloud Infrastructure Services Leader, Suez Water Technologies & Solutions