Data center backup requires too much infrastructure and support
Enterprise data and workloads today live in data centers and public clouds. Trying to extend traditional backup solutions to the cloud, especially multiple clouds, is complicated, expensive and risky. Cloud data protection-as-a-service solves these challenges with ease-of-use, efficiency, and security.
All-in-one backup, disaster recovery, and archival
Leverage the elastic and scale-out capabilities of the Druva cloud to deliver high performance data protection services that are easy to use and on-demand.
Reduce TCO by
up to 50%,
zero infrastructure cost
Drive costs down with cloud data protection, global, source deduplication, integrated cloud archiving, and on-demand scale.
Unique cloud native architecture and SaaS delivery model
Deploy anywhere within minutes securely at scale with unique global deduplication and data encryption without the infrastructure overhead.
Simplify backup, recovery, and DR of data center workloads
The Druva Data Resiliency Cloud simplifies the protection and management of enterprise workloads. With minimal operational overhead—no infrastructure, maintenance, or upgrade costs—scalability on-demand, and data management services like cloud DR, Druva can improve business continuity and minimize downtime.
100% SaaS backup requires no hardware or software
- Deploy in about 15 minutes with no training or certifications required
- On-demand scale and storage with the durability and security of public cloud
- Frequent & automated updates keep you on the latest version
Effortless storage and network efficiency
- Best-in-class, global, source deduplication with petabyte scale
- Unlimited storage on-demand
- Automated storage tiering and cloud archiving
Accelerated backup with flexible and granular recovery
- Incremental-forever backups and source-side deduplication
- Unlimited, high performance, full or file-level restores, no egress or put fees
- Meet stricter RPOs/RTOs in limited bandwidth sites with Druva CloudCache
Integrated security and advanced ransomware recovery
- Zero-trust architecture, TLS 1.2 and AES-256 encryption
- “Air gapped” and immutable backups
- Scan snapshots for malware and IOCs before restoring
Rapid, cloud disaster recovery in minutes
- One-click failover/failback with RTO of minutes
- Automated runbook execution and pre-flight recovery validation
- No additional cost for failover/failback testing
Efficient cloud archiving with global deduplication
- Automatically tier backups to AWS S3 Glacier Deep Archive
- Cut file archive costs by 50% with Druva archive storage tier
- Store an unlimited number of aged snapshots backed by AWS S3 resiliency
Protects on-premises and cloud workloads with a SaaS platform that cuts overhead by up to 90%, eliminates infrastructure, and scales on-demand to meet SLAs.