Overcome the fundamental challenges of multi-cloud journey
Multi-cloud world is the new reality. Today, several enterprise applications are “cloud-first” or born in the cloud, while others have migrated from on-premises to multi-cloud environments. At the core of the complex and challenging cloud journey is the fundamental need of application and data protection.
Ability to protect and recover business-critical applications, virtual servers and databases across the multi-cloud environments with greater agility and efficiency is the key to improved business resilience and a successful cloud transformation. In addition, SaaS applications have their own set of challenges- —protecting data is the responsibility of the data owners and not the cloud platform vendors.
You need a single cloud-native platform to help you scale, overcome the fundamental challenges of multi-cloud journey SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS environments.
Druva delivers single pane of glass for multi-cloud backup and DR
The Druva Data Resiliency Cloud protects all aspects of your cloud journey, from existing applications to be or already migrated, cloud-native, and SaaS applications. Providing the security, cost efficiency, and experience you expect from the cloud, it protects and expands the impact of your cloud journey across all stages.
Security and high availability
Protect your data from issues and ransomware, make it available, and comply with SLAs to ensure business continuity.
Forget hosting and restore costs. Get in control, thanks to a transparent consumption-based business model.
Cloud-native data protection for the
Free your team from maintenance and data lifecycle chores. Focus on what matters: data and your cloud journey.
Use cases you can address today
with cloud data protection
Protecting valuable data often requires complex infrastructures and costly management — and that’s why businesses are turning to the cloud for data protection. With a comprehensive data protection strategy in place, your teams can support new cloud workloads and initiatives, maintain compliance, and focus resources on higher-value functions.
Cloud native architecture
- Leverage the platform’s continuous improvements in cost efficiency and security.
- Scale your business, the platform routinely scales without human intervention.
- Improve efficiency via the platform’s interoperability with your cloud stack.
A clean copy of your data, always available.
- Ensure data availability with forever incremental backup and disaster recovery.
- Trust your data is secured end to end, on the fly, and at rest in the platform.
- Manage data retention easily via policies enforced across workloads.
The most secure platform for your data
- Leverage an air-gapped, globally and highly available architecture to protect data.
- Manage data globally while complying with local data sovereignty regulations.
- Trust our certified platform: FIPS, FedRamp, HIPAA, SOC 2 , and more.
A unified interface. A unique experience.
- Use only the web interface to protect and manage all workloads via policies.
- Control access with multi-factor authentication and identity management.
- Improve efficiency with the insights and recommendations based on your data.
A transparent business model
- Control costs with all-inclusive pricing based on the volume of data or users.
- Avoid surprises as there are no hosting costs or recovery charges.
- Benefit from Druva’s cloud operations that improve prices and availability.
Unprecedented flexibility and scale
- Get protected instantly — it takes less than 15 minutes to deploy.
- Auto-scale up or down based on the data needs of your business.
- Empower your admins immediately to protect your data without a learning curve.