Ransomware will cost $20B
globally this year
Ransomware attacks are happening more often and becoming more sophisticated. Ransom demands are trending up as threat actors execute attacks that often delete or encrypt backup data. Recovery times are also increasing as data systems become more complex, encompassing both endpoints and data centers.
Protect your backup data from encryption and deletion
Defense-in-depth, zero-trust security architecture, and immutable, air-gapped backups ensure you always have safe, unencrypted data to recover.
Accelerate ransomware recovery
Quickly identify unusual activity and prevent contamination spread within minutes of detection. Scan snapshots before recovery to eliminate reinfection.
Bridge the gap between backup and security systems
Your IT and security teams work together; their technology should too. Built-in integrations with SIEM and SOAR tools automate response and recovery.
How long would it take you to recover from a ransomware attack?
Air-gapped, immutable backups
- Backups stored off-site in a different account not connected to your network
- Object-based storage prevents encryption of backup data
- Malware-resistant architecture prevents ransomware from executing
Zero-trust security architecture
- MFA and access controls stop ransomware from using compromised credentials
- Bastion, VPN, and auto-expiring credentials
- AES-256 encryption for data in flight and at rest
Unusual Data activity and user access insights
- Identify backup anomalies with entropy-based ML
- Monitor admin and API access to backups
- Feed data and alerts to SIEM and SOAR tools
Quarantining and deletion of snapshots
- Quarantine or delete infected snapshots
- Stop infection spread and isolate for forensics
- Built-in integrations with SOAR tools for automation
Malware scanning and federated search
- Prevent reinfection from contaminated snapshots
- Use built-in malware scanning or your own IOCs
- Find and delete files across all backups with federated search
Fully managed security operations
- Vulnerability scans with regular patching and upgrades
- Penetration testing and dedicated SecOps personnel
- 24*7*365 threat monitoring and response
Improve your cyber resilience with Druva ransomware recovery
An effective backup plan is an essential part of a strong cybersecurity strategy. Druva delivers secure, air-gapped backups so you always have safe, unencrypted data to recover. For select workloads, Druva offers accelerated ransomware recovery tools including anomaly detection, quarantine, and malware scanning, so you can recover with confidence.
Multi-factor authentication, role-based access controls, and secure AES-256 encryption keys. Object-based storage and ransomware resistant architecture.