Radically Simple Data Center Backup
Experience the power of SaaS for data center backup and DR
Transform Your Data Center Backup with Druva for Hybrid Workloads
Scalable, all-in-one backup, disaster recovery (DR), archival and analytics. Simplify data protection, dramatically reduce costs, and improve data visibility for today’s complex information environments.
VMware | Microsoft | Nutanix
File / Physical Servers
NAS | Linux | Windows
Oracle | MS-SQL
Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
VMware Cloud | Nutanix Clusters
Reduce TCO by up to 50%
Drive costs down with cloud data protection, global deduplication, intelligent tiering to cold storage, Druva Archive Storage Tier, and pay-as-you-go pricing.
All-in-one Backup, Archival & DR
Centralize your local and remote data protection, with a single control plane to manage all your data center backup and disaster recovery needs.
Delivered “As-a-Service”, Built on AWS
Provision data protection within minutes, securely with on demand scalability, without the overhead of hardware, software or maintenance.
Druva Data Resiliency Cloud
Built on the Druva Cloud File System, AI-powered metadata engine, microservices-based processing, API-first, and a Zero Trust security model.
Cloud Backup and Recovery
- Global source-side, inline deduplication
- Incremental forever backup model
- Unlimited restores (no cloud egress charges)
Cloud Disaster Recovery
- RTO within minutes, RPO of one hour
- Automated recovery and runbook execution
- Recover within a VPC
- Clone VPCs across regions or accounts
Long Term Retention and Archiving
- Intelligent tiering to S3 Glacier Deep Archiving
- Druva Archive Storage Tier for compliance
- Global search of files across all data – any age
- No limits to number of aged snapshots
- Cloud-based centralized management
- Role based access control (RBAC)
- Multi-Factor authentication (MFA)
- Unusual data activity and user access insights
Enterprise Level RTO/RPO
- Optional CloudCache for faster data access
- Integrated with AWS Snowball Edge
- Globally available across 15+ regions
Multi-Layer Defense Against Ransomware
- Zero-trust security architecture
- Immutable, air-gapped backups
- Customer-only access to customer data
- 256-bit AES and TLS 1.2 encryption
- Certs: SOC-2 Type-II, HIPAA, Privacy Shield
How it Works
Centrally manage data protection for remote offices, with full visibility and fast recovery for physical and virtual environments.
What’s your TCO Savings?
Total cost of ownership goes beyond just the cost of acquiring a new data center backup protection product; it’s important to look at the long term cost and complexity of the solution. Our TCO calculator can show you the savings potential of the cloud.